Be Part Of The Picture
The Chamber is always looking for new members, fresh ideas and dreams for the future. We know that we do business in a wonderful town, with a great community, and we want to tell the world! We can help you to promote your business, learn new skills and meet other business people.
Benefits of being a member
1. Market your business internally with other Chamber of Commerce members.
2. Have a say in, or even initiate, business decisions that directly or indirectly impact on the businesses in Wingham.
3. Be a business that supports the town in which they live and encourage others to do likewise.
4. Be part of a group that larger organisations, such as Council, recognise as being community spokespeople.
5. Receive access to Chamber of Commerce resources like State Chamber Industrial Relations information and affiliate membership to the NSW Business Chamber, which gives you additional benefits.
6. Actively participate in town events such as the Christmas Carnival and actively participate in any promotions that may accompany or be separate from (e.g. Chamber pages in the Wingham Chronicle).
7. Take the opportunity to attend networking functions including business after hours and business breakfasts.
8. Benefit from referrals Business to Business.