Membership & Benefits
Click here for a typable PDF membership form so you can join today.
Simply email it to email@example.com when completed.
Your membership is only $100 for 2017-2018 financial year.
TOP 20 REASONS TO JOIN
When you join the Wingham Chamber of Commerce you become a part of the bigger picture. The Wingham Chamber of Commerce is affiliated with the Manning Valley Business Chamber and as a member you can opt in to become a member of NSW Business Chamber, another wonderful bonus of being a member of the Chamber.
- Receive a business listing, image or logo and direct link to your website from the Chamber website (see our membership page).
- Promote your business in the Chamber pages in the Wingham Chronicle.
- Market your business internally with other Chamber of Commerce members.
- Have a say in, or even initiate, business decisions that directly or indirectly impact on the businesses in Wingham.
- Be a business that supports the town in which they live and encourage others to do likewise.
- Be part of a group that larger organisations, such as Council, recognise as being community spokespeople.
- Receive access to Chamber of Commerce resources like State Chamber Industrial Relations information.
- Actively participate in town events such as the Christmas Carnival and actively participate in any promotions that may accompany or be separate from (e.g. Chamber pages in the Wingham Chronicle).
- Take the opportunity to attend networking functions including business after hours and business breakfasts.
- Benefit from referrals Business to Business.
AND THERE IS MORE!
- Receive regular e-blast updates and newsletters bringing relevant information to your business.
- Be part of initiatives to promote Wingham as a regional business hub.
- Be involved in the camaraderie that comes with being part of a progressive network pursuing the betterment of Wingham.
- Receive invitations to business workshops, presentations and forums.
- Input into the ongoing Strategic Plan for Wingham 2016 to 2020.
- Be part of a united voice that advocates on your behalf to Local, State and Federal Governments.
- Network with like-minded business people about business and learn from them about business in Wingham and the broader Manning Valley.
- Have someone to talk to about issues that affect your business, wages, awards, OH&S issues, tax structures and more.
- Have a sense of belonging to the town on which your business depends.
- Be part of the big picture to increase economic development in regional towns.